Thursday, October 11, 2007

The gray pride parade




So Dan and I looked at each other this morning and cracked up because we were both wearing all gray! Dan is always wearing these gray basketball shorts and I love my gray sweats, but we didn't intend to match it with gray shirts! I have to give props to Dan because he came up with the title, he is so funny! Anyway we had a little photo shoot to try to capture our hip outfits and we fell a few times and the first pic looks as if I am holding him, I am not.
While at home comfort is our name hopefully we won't ever think it is ok to head out of the house in these cool threads! Whats funny is I just looked at Zeke and he is wearing dark gray pajamas with guitars all over them, I guess it is a family thing, I am sure people are always commenting on how stylish those Lances are!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great!! About a month ago I noticed that the boys and I were all wearing red. When Sam got home I told him he should put on a red shirt too! (We were going to go out and run some errands.) At first he said no way, but the next thing I notice is him wearing red and we headed out. Once we were out in public though, he felt dumb and wished he hadn't done it.

Penny Lane said...

This is awesome! I love that Dan looks like a koala clinging to a tree in the first picture. And your face is just gorgeous! Who needs makeup when you wake up like that? It's really not fair. :]

escamillaweddings said...

i love you both! :D

Melissa said...

I have a JCPenney coupon, you can probably get an appointment for today! I love the title, fantastic!

dreamingBIGdreams said...

lOVe this! It is bad when Aaron and I have the same shirt on!!! Ha Ha!

by the way ... g diapers ... the lining that I bought to go in them always bunched up and never did the trick. They were ALWAYS leaking or overflowing and that grossed me out.

I am determined to try again though - my friend Maris is looking into cloth diapers when they get their son home. We'll see!

Hubs said...

I think it is perfectly acceptable to sport those outfits to the local grocery - just be sure to wear your houseslippers too.
Amanda