Friday, October 12, 2007

I love Fall


I love fall because it means you start eating things like Pumpkin butter, it is from my favorite place Trader Joes or as Dan calls is Teeggg! If you love apple butter as I do and if you like pumpkin flavor you will loveeeee this spread! I have been eating it in the morning on toast or a bagel, it is so good. And does everyone else agree it looks cute with my halloween nails! My mom took my sis and I out last night to get mani and pedi's as part of our birthday gifts. I think I got one pedicure last year, and in the last 2 months I have gotten 2! What a treat, thanks mom!
My sister and I have our birthdays a week a part (3 years and a week) so we always celebrate together, fun now but when we were young my sister was always mad she had to wait to celebrate with me. Hers is a week before mine and we would celebrate right in the middle of them, what a good sister to share with me! By the way I am turning 25 this year! That is unfortunately not true Dan informed Zeke I was turning 30 and he periodically reminds me throughout the weeks, my birthday is still like more than 2 weeks away. I feel pretty good about turning 30 so far, I guess we will see when it gets closer, for now I am holding on to still being in my 20's!!!

7 comments:

Elissa said...

For what it's worth...30 seemed easier than 31 when it felt like I was officially "in" my 30's

TheEpicBeat said...

It's like Christmas on a cracker

MamaSue said...

Cute nails. One third pristine, one third goth and one third Poly Pride.

Hubs said...

I was actually making a Trader Joe's list just now. Why does Dan call it Teeeeg's? We have two TJ's here and they are both on the same street (far away from us) so I make monthly trips and stock up. Ok, when I say far away it isn't like an hour or anything, but just in a part of the city where we don't do much business.

Anonymous said...

I've been indulging in the pumpkin granola myself. I love waking up in the mornings and remembering, "Oh yeah! I've got my yummy granola today!" It's the simple pleasures.

katherine said...

hey lys...

nice blog - finally getting a chance to check it out. you look happier than i have ever seen you. that is awesome.

check out my blog. i think it is finally time for me to share... i'm super busy right now, though, so i might never update. who knows.

look forward to seeing you in a few weeks.

Anonymous said...

Alyssa--30 is soo the new 25 and black is soo the new pink. You're a pretty happining gal. I'm so lucky to call you my friend! (Really, I am!) Love, Karen