Monday, October 29, 2007

Best husband ever!




This weekend my husband surprised me with flying my best friend Annette down for the weekend, for my birthday! It was so amazing, they kept it a secret and I was so excited when she came to the door! We had a party on Saturday with tons of friends and Sangria! Thanks everyone for celebrating with me! It was funny because I kept giving Dan a hard time for not taking me to see Wicked which I had been wanting to see forever! But of course I felt like a jerk later because he had already planned for Annette and I to go! He planned it with my great friend Andrea who hooked us up with 4th row seats!! It was hands down the best musical I have ever seen, can't say enough great things about it!
It was a great birthday and Dan went all out in planning it and giving me everything I wanted for my 30th! He went to so much trouble to think of all the details and plan everything out, I am so so so so so lucky! He is exhausted from weeks of going non-stop, work and planning a party and surprises, watching the kids a ton so I could gallivant around town with my best friend. Thanks babe I love you!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Best weekend ever! I'm still smiling from such a great time. Miss you, love you!

Anonymous said...

wicked...i can't beleive it. you are pretty lucky and your husband is pretty awesome!

tell zeke i made a paper chain to count down the days till you live here because i am so excited!!!