Saturday, October 20, 2007

family pics

Today we went to the botanical gardens to take family photos with the Lance family. Dan's parents and Mike & Becky. Of course we pick a day when they are having a sale at the botanicals gardens, so there is no parking and like 50 people lined up waiting to get in. The morning went not as planned so when we got there I was a little stressed. We needed to leave at 8:40am and I was up at 6:45 feeding Sofia, so you would think 2 hours would be plenty of time to get a family of 4 ready, not true. In our case anyway, there were a few tantrums, poopy diapers, can't find my shoes etc. My favorite was Zeke in the bathroom crying just because, we asked him to go potty so we could go he says in a whiny crying voice, "mama I can't I am far too busy to go potty!" Wow and so the whole first 20 minutes of our hike through the botanical gardens was on eggshells as to not disturb the monster that was lurking inside Zeke.
The pictures actually went great once we got warmed up, Jon and Kathy took the pics, Jon took them Kat was the assistant. Thanks guys!
I am looking forward to seeing the finished product especially the ones where Mike and Becky were climbing in the tree, there were some interesting situations in getting up to the limbs!

1 comment:

Penny Lane said...

I saw some on Jon's blog and they looked great!