Monday, October 8, 2007

our evenings



This last week we have spent our early evenings in this way. We wait out front for Daddy to get home from work. Zeke asks everyday "can I ride my bike out the front". So we ride the bike, sit in the grass, play and wait for daddy. Usually Dan pulls up on his Vespa and races Zeke down the street. It always helps to get outside and changes the pace because evenings seem to get long. Sofia is getting teeth and is fussy all afternoon and for some reason going outside causes us to all calm down. Even though I want cold fall weather I love that it is beautiful out in the evening for us to enjoy!

4 comments:

Hubs said...

No pressure because I am terrible remailer, but I wanted to make sure my reply to you didn't get filtered into spam. Did you get my email. Again, no pressure to reply because I have been known to go months.

escamillaweddings said...

sofia's getting so big!!!

Anonymous said...

I remember waiting outside on Windwood with the kids for Trav to get home too! I always seem to enjoy my kids more outside than inside.:)

jess mac said...

We so the same thing! We lay out a blanket and lay out to read books until Daddy rolls up. I think it is Gwyn's favorite time of day.