Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sorry mom!


So you may have already seen these on Dan's blog this morning, but I wanted to show them off as well. We went to Sid's tattoo parlor yesterday to get them done. I have wanted an anchor tattoo for about 4 years and never knew where I wanted it. After we got Sofia I thought I need 2 anchors to represent the hope God has given me, and the gift of our kids. So I went for the shoulders. I am not gonna lie it hurt like the dickens, but I did so much better than I thought I would! I told Dan not to be surprised if I cried but I didn't, I just took it like a true sailor! They took about 2.5 hours and toward the end it got really hard!
Anyway my mom is not happy about it, sorry mom.
But I am so excited with how they turned out, they are more beautiful than I thought they would be! If you need a tattoo Sid is your man!

8 comments:

escamillaweddings said...

i love them.
love, love, love them. :)

Anonymous said...

So sexy Alyssa! I am trying to contain my ink jealousy.

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, you're my hero in so many ways. :) Karen

Anonymous said...

awesome...i am so jealous too...i have been wanting a tattoo for a very long time, just havent found the right thing yet...i love the symbolism behind yours...you rock!

lovemyguys said...

I'm jealous. I wanted Sid to do mine, but he had to leave early. The guy who ended up doing mine did it too deep, and used a needle that was too big. I now have a brail tattoo. Oh, well. Next time, I'll hold out for the man, himself!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! I remember you talking about getting an anchor years ago! Turning 30 never looked so good, you've got balls girl.

trisha loves to paint said...

you go girl! i'm so proud of you and they look amazing!
can't wait for you to live here!

Jessica (Probst) Eveland said...

they look amazing!