Sunday, September 9, 2007

butterfly mugs and tight jeans


This morning I was making myself some coffee with the French Press ( I am recently addicted to coffee every morning). And I was getting a mug out and I reached for my favorite and I had to smile because my long time friend Leila made me this mug as a present for my 21st birthday. And in about a month and a half I will be turning 30!!!! What the heck time flies. I still feel like I am 25 until I am at the plaza and make comments about the kids these days, and what they wear! Maybe I am just jealous that 15 year old boys can wear jeans I can't. Anyway it was setting in that I am almost out of my 20's and how crazy that is to me. Thankfully I have friends who are 30 and they look great so I have hope for myself! Leila if you read this thanks for my mug I love it, it's yellow and happy looking which I need in the morning!

No comments: