Saturday, September 29, 2007

The first real haircut

Before
During
After

So Zeke and I went to good ole Fantastic Sam's today for the first haircut. Usually every summer we shave his hair into some short of stylish mo-hawk or fo-hawk, this summer we let it go! So as you can see from the before and after pictures his hair needed a trim. We actually wanted it cut a lot more than that, but what are you gonna do it is Fantastic Sam's. Zeke has been wanting his hair cut for awhile, he says like Daddy's but we are not ready to let go of his beautiful hair yet! (we live vicariously through his hair). When I explained to the girl what I wanted she described back some type of bowl cut which was not ok. We went into the hair cut with a lot of bribes riding on the outcome, chocolates, a long ride on the Vespa with daddy, and lots of praise about what a big boy he is. He did awesome except for when the hair dresser snipped his ear! There was a scream and "hey you hurt me" extremely loud! But he calmed down enough to finish. So when she did finish and it was not what I wanted I had to let it go so we could finish the first hair cut on a good note. We ended up trimming his bangs when we got home because I don't think she even touched them with her scissors! I was very proud of him, those of you who know him, know what a big step this is!

2 comments:

Topherspoon said...

We have pics in our hallway of Isaac screaming at Fantastic Sams. In the frame is a lock of his curls. Since then we've bought our own razor and stick to a #2 buzz. When haircut #2 comes around try Shamrock barber in MoVal. They have this really cool horsey chair. Zeke might big it!

jess mac said...

I'm sorry that happened to you Zeke. I cried about it did you?

Love Agatha