Friday, September 21, 2007

Sofia's first trip to D-land




So we went to disneyland today on a whim. It was supposed to rain so we didn't think it would work out but the weather cleared and it was a beautiful day! We only went for about 4 hours, but with 2 kids it was long enough. We actually stayed in California Adventure for the whole visit. We went on the huge Ferris Wheel, which I did not enjoy at all. It swings back and forth and we were so high, I was freaking out but pretending to enjoy it for Zeke's sake. He for the most part does not enjoy Disneyland until about the end of the trip. I think it is overwhelming and scary for him but he did great. We ran into friends, the Quesada gang and had fun cruising around the park together. We did the carousel, and Monster Inc, the boys did Tower of Terror.
Sofia did great, but both kids were so tired after the day was over.
Yay for living in So Cal so we can get passes, because I could not hack it if we had to stay all day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that Sofia's tongue is sticking out again! What a signature look she has.

Jessica (Probst) Eveland said...

I hate the farris wheel swinging baskets. I really truly did cry on that ride. Alanna and Paul laughed at me and took pictures.