Friday, September 14, 2007

ahh a clean house


Is there anything better than a clean house? I just love going to bed with clean sheets, and knowing my house is clean. And I mean really clean! Tonight I went to help Dan with his Anthem show for a couple of hours, picked up the kids, put them to bed and got to work! I turned on some Killers (sam's town album) I love to rock out while cleaning! I cleaned the whole house more than I have in months. I mopped the floors on my hands and knees, cleaned the bathroom, did the laundry, and the dishes and I feel so great! Yay for a clean house and it will last more than 10 minutes because the kids are in bed. I am going to savor this because tomorrow morning by 7:30 it will be dirty, after the dog comes in from outside and Zeke heads out to cover himself in dirt and sweat. But that is the joy of kids and pets!
Right now I have a cleansing face mask on, I am going to jump in the shower and I just might treat myself to a no pudge brownie from Trader Joes!

5 comments:

jess mac said...

I mopped today too! But, that's about all. I am jealous. Good job you.

TheEpicBeat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TheEpicBeat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Can you come over to my house? =)

Kathy-Ri said...

Well, I love clean sheets too...anything clean form the laundry is just AWESOME! I actually cleaned up the yard yesterday...woo hoo!!!