Monday, September 10, 2007

my toes hurt


I think I broke my toes yesterday. It is not even a cool story. The phone rang, it was Stacey, really it is her fault. ANyway I run to answer it and the dog runs in my way I jump over her and slam my foot right into the door. Let me just say it hurt like the dickens! I did not however let any words slip out because my son was present. I did scream loudly which was very upsetting to him. So all day yesterday it was throbbing, and Dan had to carry me around piggy back and do all the chores. Today it feels a little better since I iced it for hours last night. But as Dan said on his blog this morning was crazy, and my toes are partly to blame for that! I also have to admit that I am a wuss and have a low tolerance for pain. I hope my picture doesn't gross anyone out, just looking at someone else's feet is kind of nasty, so sorry for that.

3 comments:

rev rock said...

it's the joy of my life to serve you dear!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey sis, nice toes!! I have to say though, they don't look as bad as Gavin's teeth did. My guess is you will be able to keep them!

escamillaweddings said...

owwwiiieeeeee!
pobre toes!