Monday, September 17, 2007

The girls are back in town!







That title should be sung in your head as if you are singing that song, "the boys are back in town"
Two of my girls from college came for a visit this weekend and we had such a blast. I met Trisha and Leslie about 9 years ago, and actually became close with them after we were out of school and livin' la vida loca in Redding!
We had a great time getting our nails done, eating yummy food together, and cracking up at memories we have of ridiculous things we did in college. I just love these friendships because even though we have not seen each other for 2 or 3 years we can just pick up right where we left off. It is so cool to see where we are now, in such different places but still linked together and able to share our lives with one another. Thanks girls for a great time! I will always remember hot doggy dog!

2 comments:

lovemyguys said...

I call those my "so anyway" friends. We just pick up right where we left off!

trisha loves to paint said...

thanks for such a great weekend! it was just what i needed!
ohhhh man...hot doggy dog...that kills me!