Sunday, November 4, 2007

so much to do , so little time

I must admit my blogging has been sparse lately, I know you all depend on my wit and intelligent thoughts to get you through the day. I will try harder!
Actually things have been so crazy busy lately when I do have a free moment I just read a few blogs and that is all I have time for. We are trying to prepare to move and wrap things up that we have put off for so long. I have been trying to finish up the adoption stuff as well. Some of you may remember my rant a month ago about possibly having to re-adopt Sofia. It is looking like that is not the case yay! But things are still unresolved. I went to the court to file my petition but they still didn't know what any of my paper work was all about and the lady that possibly knew a little bit could not be found. So I left my paper work and still have not heard back. It is hard to have so many things unresolved, at least it is for me, I like things to be wrapped up nice and pretty so I can be done worrying about them!
It is just crazy because in a month we need to have our house rented and packed up and everything ready to go, it feels impossible. I know it will come together it always does, but the craziness that comes before that is what scares me! I have been putting off the sadness and goodbyes because there is so many other things to do. I don't even want to begin to think of the actual day we leave, lets just pretend it is still a long way off!

No comments: