Sunday, November 11, 2007

reading is sexy

I have been slowly thinking of all the things I will miss when we move, the list is quite extensive! I am having such a hard time leaving our families and even more so Zeke not having his Grammy and Grampy and Nana and Papa. I get emotional so often when I think about how hard it will be for him. But I know he will be ok, so will I!
But I have been thinking so often of my book club, oh how I love my book club! We started I think about 2 years ago and there are only 3 original members from when we started. Jenn, Karen and I. There have been many added and there is a steady group of about 5 of us. I love this group because we read fun books, have great discussions about these books and we laugh a ton. What I love most is that we talk about the book for like 15 minutes and we talk about life the other hour and a half! We always seem to get on subjects I really can't blog about! I am so grateful I have had this outlet where I can go and talk about our lives, how we want to change, our struggles, and other crazy subjects! Thanks Jenn, Karen, Kari and Shari for sharing and listening I am going to miss you all so much. Maybe I can still read along with you!
Jenn came up with our motto so long ago, Reading is sexy! Thanks Jenn, maybe we should get T-shirts made with our motto on it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you put your bumper sticker on yet? Live it girl!

JennO said...

How I feel you friend! You will be deeply missed. I did think maybe we can bring a picture of you to the next gatherings. Not sure how to make the picture share life's deep dark secrets though :)

Love you!

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about how book club is not going to be the same anymore. We are going to miss you so very much. Its funny cause even though we only meet one night a month for a few hours, our time together really means so much to me too.

-Kari

Dana said...

I foudn you! I am so glad to have your blog to keep up with now! I started one since I am going to New Zealand...Long story....

And so glad you will be in Redding!

Love to you

Dana

Renaissance Mom said...

http://www.buyolympia.com/q/Item=readingissexy

Rory wore this on Gilmore Girls awhile back. And Nicole (the girl geek) has worn it many times on this season of Beauty & the Geek.