Thursday, November 8, 2007

forts, churches and sidewalks




(I don't know how to turn my picture, our mac is in the shop and I already forget how to use a PC!)
Lately Zeke has been making forts, churches and "sidewalks" everyday. He takes all of the cushions and pillows off of our couch and chaise lounge and makes things. He does it every morning while Sofia is sleeping and he and I lay under the fort and read books, or chase Scarlet on the sidewalk he makes. It is fun and he always comes up with something different we need to do. TOday we made a place for the Little Einsteins to play and rocket to park. It is so fun to see his imagination take off and he is so creative!

It is good for me to learn to be ok with a constant messy house as well. I have just accepted that our house will always be out of control for like 5 years. I have relaxed a lot about it and I am proud of myself for it!

THe other picture is of Zeke's room, instead of going to sleep last night he took out every toy he has and stuck 3 pages of stickers all over the wood floors, good times!

1 comment:

escamillaweddings said...

more kids need moms like you.