Monday, November 26, 2007

EnerGY!!!


This picture can't even capture Zeke and his energy today! He is shaking his head and yelling aaahahhahhhahhh!!
Today we had a goodbye Lunch at the Grove Grill with the staff at church, it was really nice to just fellowship with friends. But something happened that made our afternoon and evening quite crazy. Nana (Dan's mom) gave Zeke a huge, HUGE cookie after he ate his lunch. Well who knew that the result of that would be a ridiculously crazy 6 hours! I am not exaggerating when I say Zeke was wired for 6 hours! He was excited and jumping and wrestling, and laughing and yelling, and running, and did not stop all night long. It was so wild to watch him never slow down. Even when we put him to bed he was jumping on his bed and trying to wrestle with Scarlet.
I can't even put into words how much energy Zeke had. I might have to put myself to bed early tonight because I am tired from just watching him and his energy! Thanks Carol for the cookie!

2 comments:

Dana said...

I am laughing out loud!

Annie said...

I'm bringing him a fat cookie on New Year's so he can party likes it's 1999