Saturday, December 1, 2007

two days down 16 more to go!

So dan left yesterday morning at 3:45am with our massive Uhaul truck and the car attached to the back! He actually made great time and the drive he was dreading was not too bad. Thank you Jesus! I was so worried about him all morning but it went so well.
Myself and the kids are staying with my parents and it is so nice to not be alone and to have people to help. It is only day 2 and we are having a hard time, so much change has been really hard on Zeke and he has a hard time whenever Dan is gone. Plus Sofia just got another tooth and has been in so much pain today, it is so sad to see her uncomfortable all day long!
I spent about 2 and 1/2 hours cleaning our empty house yesterday and it was kind of sad and lonely to be there with every sound echoing. It felt good to be done with that and such a relief to be on to the next phase. Now I just have to get through 16 more days without my husband!
For all of you waiting to hear from Dan I am sure he will write in a day or two, he has been a busy bee setting up our new home, how lucky am I to skip this part!

2 comments:

escamillaweddings said...

so God woke me up around 4am on friday morning...
after a few minutes i thought about Dan writing how God woke him up at 4am...
then i remembered dan would be leaving that day...
so i prayed.

glad to hear the house is all cleaned up!
hope to see you again before i leave on my trip and you leave to your new place! :)

Dana said...

I am praying for you in these next few days!