Monday, December 3, 2007

does zeke need new socks!


Zeke does not have one pair of socks without holes in it! I have been holding out for Christmas stocking stuffers! I know I am cheap, but when I know he will get some soon it is hard to go spend money!
Well today was finally a good day! We had an awful day yesterday and I didn't know if I was going to make it the whole 16 days without Dan, but today Zeke had a much better day. We are working so hard on obedience and speaking kindly to one another. He just struggles so much with things changing and Daddy not being here. The thing I need the most with him is patience and that is what I am lacking in the most! I am so grateful for family, they are so encouraging and positive. Thank goodness because I need it right now. Thanks mom and Dad for letting us take over your house, leave messes, be way too noisy, and eat all your food. It feels really nice to be home with my family during this season. Now I just need Dan here!

3 comments:

Annie said...

I have never gone that long being without Trav! I'm so impressed that you are doing this. Hang tough and sneak out to a movie or coffee every once in awhile. Jonah's getting socks for Christmas too! Right now he wears a lot of mismatched ones and then we dip into Payton's foofy ones when those are gone. He gets really disgruntled about the girl socks.

Dana said...

Oh Alyssa I am thinking of and praying for you! My prayer for you as you walk through the next few days is whispers from God about how faithful He is and how much He LOVES YOU!

MamaSue said...

Bag 'o socks on its way...