Tuesday, November 6, 2007

some funny happenings

The last few days some really funny things have happened, all of them with Zeke. At least I think they are funny. THese are the random stories that fill our days!
The first was yesterday evening, we told Zeke he needed to go sit on the potty, yes he needs a reminder most days to poop! Anyway he is supposed to be on the potty and Dan walks by the bathroom and sees Zeke with his pants down and he is using my towel to scratch his butt cheeks! Now if you know me you know I am really weird about my towels and pillow, do not under any circumstance use them and defintely do not scratch your butt with them! I was so grossed out and even more so this morning as I was drying my face off after the shower! I completely forgot to change it last night and did not remember until it was on my face! nasty.

Then when Dan was helping Zeke brush his teeth Zeke said Daddy do not shake the toothbrush because if you get splashes on the mirror mama will be soooo mad at you! What a bummer, my neat freakness is obvious to my 4 year old!

Today I fell into my addiction with Bakers, I stopped by to get myself a burrito after running errands with the kids. They had already eaten and as I was ordering Zeke Yells loudly from the back seat, "um yea I'll have the kids chicken nuggets please! They don't even have nuggets at Bakers, but it was hilarious to me.
THis afternoon Zeke took something out of Sofia's hands for the 1000th time and I sent him to his room where he screamed out "I am so mad at you" and slammed his door twice, he opened it and slammed it again just to make sure I heard it. I was just thinking to myself really we are already slamming doors at hating me, isn't that supposed to be like 10 years from now, when he is 14!
He certainly keeps things lively around here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The image of you with your face in the towel is unbearable!! Who knows what else he's been doing with it? Why do I find boogers on the wall by the toilet at my own house and step in a chocolate chip sized poop in my hallway? What does it all mean?

Melissa said...

Do you remember Heather McBride? Her son Caleb is 3 and plays drive through! He will drive his hot wheels around a box and say "yeah, I'll have a number 4 with a coke". Hilarious!