Wednesday, November 21, 2007

packing sucks

The kids actually took a nap today and I have been wandering around trying to figure out what to pack next. I pick a room and then realize I still have over a week and I will need those items I was going to pack! I packed some more books today worked on adoption stuff, but it doesn't look like I have done a darn thing. Since I have been married we have moved I think 6 times. Not fun, I am tired of it and so unmotivated! I am not a procrastinator but I am totally acting like one right now!
Let's hope I can pull this off, and get it all done!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you sweetie....our escrow closes in 8 days and I haven't even started packing anything. Although I do have an advantage...I'm only moving across town. I'll pray that God infuses you with motivation!

trisha loves to paint said...

i can't wait for you to get here!!
hug the kids for me! tell zeke he can come over and learn how to make biscotti at my house!

Dana said...

Oh Alyssa this is no FUN for sure to move but just think how happy you will be when you get there!!

I am packing up my stuff to leave at my parents while I'm in NZ...so I totally agree with you! It sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hubs said...

I just finished and submitted our N-600 and paid the $420.00 - please tell me that is the last of the paperwork and the money ;)