Monday, October 27, 2008

of course..

Of course on the day we are getting the keys to our new house our kids would get sick!
We have huge plans for painting and cleaning our house this week, we hope to finish in a week and move in the end of this week. But as soon as I put my gloves on to get down and dirty my phone rings. It is Zeke's school office letting me know he has a fever! Sofia also has one!
So sad when my kids are sick, they have so much energy normally so when they just lay on the ground with sad faces it breaks your heart!
So I guess we will see what we can get done, Dan will defintely be doing all the work.
Thanks Annette for helping me clean this morning, your a great friend!
I guess I will be home more than I planned, then again I have barely packed so I guess I will have plenty to do!!!

3 comments:

Emily Branca said...

ug, so sorry to hear the kids are sick! if you still need me, Wednesday looks like a promising day. i'd love to help you guys out in this way. let me know!

Leah said...

Wow, congrats on the new house! It stinks that the kids are sick, though. At least they waited until after your trip!

Amy said...

Sorry, kids are sick. Call me when you need help cleaning.