Tuesday, November 11, 2008

been awhile





So much has happened in the last couple weeks!
We packed up our apartment, very quickly, worked on our new house painting, cleaning etc, then we moved. it all happened so fast there was barely enough time to get everything done! Our new place is still a mess but I am ok with taking our time to unpack and settle in. The kids only let me get so much done anyway!
I turned 31, wow i can't believe i am in my 30's now!!!
Celebrated halloween in our new house,
Dan preached, all of this in one weekend, we are tired!
Moses is doing so great getting so big and he has been giggling lately and I just can't get enough of it!!!!!! He gets a huge smile when zeke and sofia talk to him, it is so sweet.
It took us over a week to get internet, so i will
try to keep up with the crazy blog world now!
For now some pics will have to do!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! The pictures are so cute! Zeke looks so grown up reading to his little sister and brother. I miss you guys so much!! I wish I could see you more often. We need to win the lottery so we can fly back and forth every weekend!!:) But, I guess I will have to settle for pictures right now! I will call you this week.
Love you lots!
Krista

Kari Q. said...

I love the kids halloween pics...glad to see that Zeke's lion costume got to be put to good use again with his little brother :) I hope that you are finding time to rest somehow. Miss you.

Unknown said...

so cute! hope you are settling into your new home nicely! Miss you!

Pearcia LaPointe said...

Great seeing this morning, if only for a moment! Happy belated birthday! Looking forward to seeing you and the kids again soon!