Thursday, November 20, 2008

it is here!!


Today is the day!!!
Twilight is showing tonight at midnight and a bunch of us crazy girls are going to see it!
I feel like a giddy 16 year old about to go see New kids on the block or something! Even though I never really liked them in jr high and high school, I think this is how I might feel!
I have been thinking about it for a couple of weeks now and I am so excited to go and see it!!!
Rebecca and I joked about getting t-shirts, but i don't think we were really joking...
But I am too cheap to spend money, and probably won't make it to the mall anytime soon today!
Anyway if you have not read the books yet do it, then go see the movie!!!
Tomorrow I will be kicking myself for acting young and crazy when I have to feed Moses at 3am and my kids get up at 6am!
But for now I can't wait!!!

3 comments:

Anna said...

I'm so excited to see the movie too! I can't wait. I'm going tomorrow afternoon and I CAN'T WAIT!!! I'm just really hoping that it's not a total bummer--I hope it's better than I expect it to be. :)

jess mac said...

Adam and I are going for our date tonight. I am so sad I don't live near you too. I miss being crazy girls with you!

Shannon said...

how was it???