Tuesday, October 7, 2008

math is fun!



Zeke is learning about number sentences in school right now. Now you would think that when I see him practicing that I would be proud, but not when he is practicing on the closet door!
He and Sofia have been destroying their room at night. We go to check on them and the light will be on and they will be passed out in a pile of toys on their beds!
So this morning I see that the blue crayon has struck again. Last week it was all over the couch and dresser, today it was on the bed and the closet.
The ironic thing is when Zeke was 2 he never did anything like this, now that he is 5 and knows better, he is going for it!!
Keeping me on my toes, that is what my kids are all about!

2 comments:

Kari Q. said...

emma has those same ikea tubs and sometimes I think its that she thinks its fun to see them empty more than she even thinks that the toys in them are fun!!!

Fleck, the Mrs. said...

Your blogs make me laugh so hard! Especially the ones about Zeke. His little mind is so funny. I love picturing him and Soph going crazy and having a party while their ignorant parents think they're sleeping...priceless. They probably think they're are so tricky and Sophia is probably so happy that she has such a fun roommate now ;).