Thursday, October 23, 2008

3 kids on a plane=crazy







Well our trip home to Riverside was eventful!
Sometimes I think I was crazy to travel this way
The travel actually went a lot better than it could have. If it had not been for Lorrie someone would not have made it! Sofia would have been left somewhere! She was a pistol in the airport and on the plane, thank you Lorrie for putting up with my crazy kids.
We had such a good time visiting family, the kids got lots of love and attention from the grandparents, which they love!
Went to the park with Jess and the girls, I went out with my girlfriends for dessert, went shopping with my parents and sister, got a manicure. I slept in, thanks to my mom and mother-in -law taking care of my noisy early risers!
It was a great restful weekend, and I was so glad to get back, we missed Dan!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss you and the Kids already hon,the silence is deafening, when are you coming back :-)
Dad

Unknown said...

I feel your traveling pain...it is such hard work to travel with kids. You should get a medal or a spa day or something....Eden has that same h and m dress as Sophia...our kids have so many matching outfits...what is up with that?? we must have awesome tastes.