Tuesday, October 14, 2008

So excited!

The kids & I are going to Riverside for a long weekend! We leave tomorrow in the afternoon, we are driving down to Sac, ugh, then we will fly down south. Sometimes I think I might be crazy to travel with my 3 kids one being a new baby, one being a 20 month old who loves to run away from you, and one being a 5 year old that I am praying wants to be mama's helper tomorrow!
We will see!
Actually I think it might go pretty well, a girl from our old church in Riverside is flying to help me!! She worked for Southwest and so she can fly easily and she offered to help me out! Amazing!!!
I am so thankful for the help! Otherwise I am not sure my sanity would be intact when I arrived!!
Can't wait to see family, friends, go to lunch with my mom and sister, go to coffee with my girlfriends! Maybe a pedicure or manicure!!
So excited!!!
Dan can't wait to have a quiet house and sleep in!!!
I admit I am a bit jealous of the sleeping in, but I know he will miss the chaos!
I get to enjoy the chaos on the plane and in the car!
But it is worth it when i can get my Riverside fix!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a great time! I just got back from time in AZ with my family. ENJOY!

Dana said...

Yay for friends/manicures/family/riverside!

Hope you have a great weekend!!!

Leah said...

Have a great time! You deserve some rest!

Casey Angulo said...

Sorry I missed you chick.:( I will have to catch you next time.