Saturday, May 3, 2008

ahh vacation!


This is our view from our hotel balcony. We are Newport and staying at an awesome time share! We have the kids so the relaxing part of vacation has not officially kicked off yet. Zeke thought it would be cool to wake up at 6am again today. He has been so excited to be with grandparents that he is ready to start the day early!
No big plans today, take the kids to the beach and play. I can't wait it will be fun!
We have had a few bumps in the road, Dan couldn't find his atm card yesterday and so we thought through all the places he had been in the last 2 days. I called 411 5 times getting numbers of business where we used our card, thanks Erica for searching for the taco bell number in Redding!
We finally found it in Williams CA, where we stopped for breakfast on the way to Sac!
So we are relieved it is found, that would have been a great way to start vacation, with our card being lost!
I am sure we will have fun pics of the kids at the beach soon, it is beautiful today!

4 comments:

Anna said...

Sounds like fun! I hope your vacation is totally relaxing and rejuvinating! See you when you get back. :)

Emily Faulknor Photography said...

I am so happy for you guys and can't wait to hear about it when you get back. Know that you were missed on Sunday! Have a great time!

Kim Day said...

So, this doesn't really have anything to do with this post, but I just found out you are pregnant a few weeks ago and wanted to say congrats! I was so excited to tell Jason, and then he admitted he had known for a few weeks and not told me!! I was soooo mad at him. I am hoping that getting into the blogging world will help me stay more "in the loop." Tell Dan I say congratulations. Hope you guys have a great vacation :)

Annie said...

What books are you reading?? Have you gone out for pazookies yet? Are you rockin' a bikini with your belly? We want pictures! Vacation is so heaven, hope you have an amazing week!