Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My baby is 5!




Zeke turned 5 today and he woke up and said "yesterday I was 4 now I am 5, how come I am 5 now?" I love his questions, they are almost always unanswerable. Like why is fire hot?
I don't know it just is!
Dan wrote an amazing blog for Zeke, check it out I cried just thinking about his little lifeand how special he is.
I feel so blessed to be Zeke's mom and I am grateful everyday that I get to learn from him and love him.
We went to round table pizza with a few friends for his birthday, not because he loves pizza actually he hates it, but they had fans and games so of course he chose it!
Anyway today we are taking cupcakes to class and tomorrow he gets to fly on a plane and see all of his favorite people so I think this is going to be a great birthday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sooooo excited to see you guys!!!! I just can't wait to hug all of you and rub your cute little belly Alyssa!! I do have to say that it really sucks that you guys moved, but I understand. I can't believe our babies are 5 this year. It seems like yesterday that we were carrying them around in our arms just staring at them as they did new things. Anyways, a moving blog by Dan also, I cried. So, we will see you tomorrow!!!!!
Love you - Krista

Anna said...

That's cute. He's is a special kid and he's lucky to have you as a mom. He's so funny and I love his big personality! Happy BIG 5 Zeke!

Shannon said...

So cute!