Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Easter pics



These pictures are as close as we got to smiling for the camera. They are in their Easter best and it was a lovely day so stopped by a bright flowering bush and took some pictures. It is almost the same as going to JCpenney! Not really though, maybe for Zeke's birthday we will do some professional pictures. Although I just realized with moving and all I never took Sofia to get her one year pictures, the 2nd kid always gets jacked. As Dan says I am sure it will get easier when we have a 3rd baby! yikes

4 comments:

escamillaweddings said...

oh man sofia is getting so big!

Dana said...

Oh my gosh your kids are SO cute Alyssa. I can't believe how much they look like you and Dan. So cool how that worked....huh? :)

Erica said...

I love how in both pictures Zeke is holding Sophia in place. So funny! I love your kids they make me smile.

Anonymous said...

I love Sofia's hair, such a cute little girl. She is growing up real fast.
Uncle Mike