Saturday, May 24, 2008

3rd trimester!

FYI This picture makes me look bigger than I am, I think...
I was realizing today that I am just starting my 3rd trimester, I can't believe how fast it has gone by! I was reading about this time and it said that my baby is a little over 2 pounds. I thought of Zeke and how he was born at 26 weeks and how that was 2 weeks ago for me, how crazy is that!

It also said I will gain about 11 pounds this last trimester and I am already up more than I thought I would be at this time! But it is all well worth it!
Zeke is getting so excited about the baby he tells me everyday something new he is going to teach Moses. Today he said when Moses comes out "I will teach him to change a light bulb and I will get him milk when he is thirsty". Yesterday he said he would teach him to fix the blades on his fan.
We just had a talk with him about being a big brother and helping us out more, we can only hope that it will really happen!
Sofia is always lifting my shirt and pointing at my belly then lifting her own shirt and pointing, I don't think she gets it but she is really intrigued with the size of my stomach!
We have been putting off getting ready, I am not sure why, I guess busyness??? But we still have to move the kids into the same room, get Sofia a bed and move and fit all of her stuff into Zeke's room. Sometimes I don't think it has sunk in that we are having a baby!
Amazing that we are having a baby!

6 comments:

Kara said...

Oh my gosh, it seems like just yesterday you announced you were pregnant. Sofia is such a cutie - love the new pics! Audrey tastes EVERYTHING too, including those rocks!

Leah said...

I am so excited for you guys and terribly disappointed that I won't be here to help welcome Moses! But I have a feeling I'll be able to see lots of blog pics! And, by the way, the remark about Zeke helping Moses with the fan blades is hilarious.

Annie said...

You look like Angelina Jolie! Are you having twins?
Payton used to lift up her shirt and "nurse" her baby lamb through her belly button whenever I nursed Jonah, it was so sweet. I can't wait to see what Sofia will do!

Steve, Karen, Delaney, & Jude Dunlap said...

You're a pretty lady! I can't believe how far along you are...

Shannon said...

I am soooooo excited that you are having another BABY!!!!! You are so adorable!

Unknown said...

You look gorgeous. Can't wait to meet Moses.