Friday, May 16, 2008

It's getting hot in here...



Today the temp is 105!!!!
I am not ready for this heat yet!
Zeke had western day today and they got to ride a pony!
I had no idea how it would go, I thought for sure he would refuse, but he surprised me and jumped right on with a smile!
In the fall at his old preschool they had western day and a fake wooden horse he would not get on, now look at him riding a real horse! What a difference a year makes!

It was out in the middle of the field and it was at noon. The sun was blazing down on us and Sofia gets so hot and sweaty. I have a feeling she is going to be a bit moody this summer, as you can see from the picture.
We might head to the pool later today but right now it is way too hot!
I am just praying it cools down again for a few weeks, note to self don't buy a 2 story in Redding!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Ugh, it's hot here too. Sofia is getting so big!

Becky Moseley said...

Last summer we were living in a second-story apartment facing west, so the sun was always beating down on us, and the heat was rising. We were miserable. Needless to say we're thankful for our house with just one story and a couple ceiling fans throughout. But hey, if worse comes to worst, we have great AC in the car! I find myself finding excuses to cruise around town with the cold air blasting.