Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Roadster, don't act like you aren't impressed!


First of all isn't Zeke's bed head so cute! He has the thickest hair and these crazy cowlicks (sp?) that are amazing. Until it gets longer he always has the best crazy hair!
So usually in the morning when Sofia takes a nap Zeke and I either do his homework or build things with legos.
I am proud to say we built this "roadster" all by ourselves today! Zeke is amazing with legos but I am not, so when he wanted to put together this new car, I did not! Anyway we had so much fun and it was like 15 steps, yay for easy legos! It also glows in the dark!

Dan has been out of town and Zeke had this whole week off of school, so needless to say it has been a really long week. But today Dan gets home and I am so excited! The kids actually did great, it is just hard not having a break. We planned trips to Old Navy, walks around our complex, and dinner with some new friends. So it was good to have things to do. I just heard that we are getting a big storm today, with crazy winds up to 50mph! I hope it waits until Dan gets home!

No comments: