Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Creatures of Habit



I was realizing that our daily routine in the mornings is exactly the same everyday! When it comes to breakfast we each have our own little thing we eat everyday. Dan eats Special K cereal daily, he has eaten that for almost 2 years now. (it is a good weight watchers breakfast) I make myself an egg mcmuffin of sorts every morning. I cook my egg add a slice of colby jack cheese and eat it on a toasted english muffin (they have nooks and crannies ya know).
Zeke has eaten the same breakfast since he was 2 years old. He either eats cheerios or bees. You might be wondering what bees are, Zeke named them bees when he could hardly talk, they are actually organic panda puffs from Trader Joes. We never figured out why he named them bees, but it has stuck and everyone in our family calls them that!
Sofia is still eating baby cereal so we are not sure what her breakfast favorite will be!
I know this is a weird boring post, but it struck me as funny that we are so stuck in our routines of breakfast foods!
Happy Wednesday, the sun is shining again! Yay!

6 comments:

escamillaweddings said...

i LOVE special K with red berries.
it's the bomb yo.

i love seeing all these pictures!!!
miss you!

Melissa said...

Your breakfast is making me drooool.

Anonymous said...

egg-white omelet, half a banana and a bowl of TJ's oatmeal with walnuts...that's what I've eaten every morning for the past 2 years. I love it and it's one less decision I have to make during the day.

Dana said...

I not only love this post I LOVE the picture of Zeke...probably wondering, "why is mommy taking a picture of me and my bees? Oh well I love her so I guess I will smile." :)

Erica said...

I used to eat two eggs over easy with one piece whole wheat toast. But since Adiah and Asher were born. COFFEE, lots!

Anna said...

Alyssa I love this posting. I eat a bowl of Frosted Mini Wheats every morning for breakfast. If for some reason we are out of milk then I go crazy and try eating something else but it is never good enough. I'm a creature of habit and a devout cereal lover. :)