Wednesday, February 6, 2008

kids = MESS



It's a wonder I get anything done around here. The first picture is of Zeke hiding in the dirty laundry. The laundry I had just separated into 3 piles to wash, they are no longer separated.
The 2nd picture is of Sofia and she gets into absolutely everything possible. I load the dishwasher she empties it all over the floor, I pick up the family room she throws all the books off the bookself, and all the dvd's and cd's as well. This is a drawer that she daily empties out.
The only time the house gets cleaned is if the kids are sleeping! Then the day begins again and the house gets destroyed! But that is life with kids and I love it!

3 comments:

AudreyO said...

I stumbled onto your blog and just love your photos. My kids are older and our house still goes through those daily traumas LOL.

Audrey :)

Steve, Karen, Delaney, & Jude Dunlap said...

Sofia's hair looks so long, curly, and lucious! I love it!

Sara Jones said...

I found your blog through Melissa's page. Your pictures look a lot like my house right now! Glad I'm not the only one. :}
-Sara