Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Finally Sofia walks




Sofia is walking! She has definitely taken her time! She began walking along all the furniture in November and we swore by Christmas she would be walking! We were so worried she would start when Dan was in Redding and were staying with my parents in December, but no she had other plans. For months she has gotten around by walking along the walls and anything in her path, or speed crawling. She has been content to do this, so lately we have been like this is crazy and we try not to let her crawl but make her walk. I know we are so mean.
Anyway just in the last few days she has been walking almost across the entire family room! She is so cute she walks all the way to us and then just dives into our arms laughing and so proud of herself!
She is so fun and it is hilarious because now Zeke wants the attention and he says it's my turn to walk to you, and he pretends to be learning to walk and fall. It is great fun for the whole family!

9 comments:

escamillaweddings said...

yay sofia!
oh so cute!!!

miss you friend.

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAY! How exciting! I miss you guys. I was just telling my friend yesterday that I miss Sofia. I miss all of you but I'm not getting my little girl weekly quota in like I used to. Are you all well now? Except for Dan. :( Hope you are. Lots of hugs and kisses to everyone!
By the way this is your sister. :)

Rosetta Borgic said...

She is just the cutest thing. So happy we got to check out the wobbly walker. Thanks again, for dinner!!

Annie said...

Loved the action shots and her big grin:) Life just got that much more interesting for you!! Busy little girl with legs to take her where she wants to go...

Anna said...

How cute! I bet you are so proud! I love the pictures that show us the whole story. :)

Dana said...

YAY SOOOOO FUN!! She is so cute!!!

Steve, Karen, Delaney, & Jude Dunlap said...

How did she get so big so fast? How fun for you! Now Scarlet will have 2 kids chasing after her. Poor Scar Scar Binks!

Melissa said...

Such cute photos! What an exciting time!

Candace said...

That's so exciting!