Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Sun is shining!




The last few days it has been sunny or at least not raining! So of course Zeke wants to be outside! The pic with the dump truck is of Zeke in our backyard with our really tall weeds, yes some of them are about 3 feet high! It is hard to be motivated to go clean up a backyard when it is 40 degrees out! Zeke doesn't seem to mind in the afternoon when it is in the mid 40's out. Yesterday we went for a walk around 9am and it was so cold, Dan loves this kind of weather, clear but really cold out. It burns my face off! You can see Sofia was quite bundled up, she didn't complain the whole time we were out.
Unfortunately I do not have a lot of interesting updates to give you, we are pretty boring lately. We are still getting into the groove of school and a schedule so we pretty much do the same things daily. This is actually comforting to me, having a routine makes things feel normal and doesn't give me time to feel sorry for myself! I have to admit the house is still a mess and there are still boxes to unpack, but it is slowly starting to get me motivated!
Dan lead worship last weekend at the Stirring and it went great, we are starting a series called When God dreams, I think it is going to be really good.
Alright I gotta get back to building legos with Zeke! In the mornings when Sofia takes her nap we do homework then build cars with legos!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures! Zeke was born to live outside! Love, Karen

Anonymous said...

The picture of Dan and Sofia is so cute! She looks so big, like a 1-year-old!!!
We miss you guys. The other day Gavin told me it wasn't fair that Zeke had to be gone forever. I tried to explain that he wasn't, but I don't know if he understood. I will call you soon!
Love, Krista