Sunday, September 28, 2008

pictures

These are in no order!
Sofia and I before the baby, even she has changed in 6 weeks!
Zeke hanging out with Papa
Moses and I caught up in the Twilight saga! So addiciting!


My family, Grammy and Grampy with the grandkids



Today I downloaded all the pictures off of Dan's camera and I realized I had not even looked at the pictures from Moses' birth! It has been so crazy these last 6 weeks and life is finally starting to fall into a routine and it was so fun to see pictures I had never knew existed!
So i thought I would share a few with you from the last few weeks!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

So adorable!

Rebecca Gafner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I love you and your family; Dan is a great friend. We are so thankful to be in your guys lives...thanks for dinner!