Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The moby wrap


I have been wearing Moses in my Moby warp lately, it is so much better on my back than my sling. I find myself slouching and leaning forward when I have my sling on, and it kills my neck. The moby puts Moses right in front of me and this morning I was emptying the dishwasher, loading it up again, doing the laundry! It was amazing, and all the while he was snoozing away!
Now if only we could get him to snooze away the night!
Last night he just wanted to be awake! I watched some Jimmy Kimmel from midnight to 1am. Kobe Bryant was on, snooze...
He was up from 3am to 4am. Then Dan was up from 4am to 5am downstairs trying to get him to sleep. Thankfully my body is adjusting to having less sleep and I feel like I can at least function even if I have had little sleep the night before. My house is a constant wreck but I figure as long as the kids are getting fed and are surviving I am doing ok!
I really need to blog about something other than my lack of sleep.
I will work on that!

7 comments:

Meghan said...

maybe you should wear the wrap to bed, just kind of sit up all night. haha. let me know if you need me to come straighten the house. love ya!

Anna said...

I need to get me one of those! I've never even heard of them before, where do I get one?

Steve, Karen, Delaney, & Jude Dunlap said...

I'm just impressed that you're blogging! And, I need the skinny on what wraps are a must have. I'm still really "baby-dumb."

Hubs said...

Seriously, as long as the kids are still alive at the end of the day I think I am doing pretty well. I am getting a little nervous about adding #3.
Amanda

Jessica (Probst) Eveland said...

the moby was a life saver for me. I did everything with Luke in it. Even nursed him in it while running the church service on Sunday mornings.

I agree - do what you have to do to make it through the day/night right now and don't feel bad about it!

Erica said...

I am so proud of you for making that. I turned out great. You should start a business.

Leah said...

YAY, I'm so happy the Moby's working out for you! I still keep mine in the back of the car for moments when I can tie Evan on my back; an awesome invention! By the way, don't worry about your house and stuff. Moses will eventually start sleeping and after a while this part of your life will feel like a dream. That's what helps me get through the newborn stage anyway!