Sunday, September 14, 2008

It's gonna be a long night!



So I am typing with one hand trying to keep Moses awake. He has been sleeping all day today which means he will be up all night! Every time I get him calmed down, he falls asleep then I have to wake him up again and the crying begins again. It is a vicious cycle!!!
I think i will try a bath to get him really happy with me!!
This is life right now, get the 2 older kids in bed and then the night begins! There is no more sitting on the couch with my husband talking!
Although I shouldn't complain we went on our first date alone in over 5 weeks!!!
Yay!!!
ok gotta go it is getting loud!!!

4 comments:

Rebecca Gafner said...

that second picture is priceless!! You poor thing! I am so glad you and Dan got out, that is sooo important for your sanity! :0) I meant to tell you last night, but i didn't see you again, that you looked amazing! Loved the outfit :)

Unknown said...

ummmmm....how come you look amazing and you just had a kid 5 weeks ago!!! Seriously. Insomnia and stress looks good on you. Sorry Moses isn't getting into his groove yet. It will come. Just keep waking him up during the day. My mother in law and her sisters would get so pissed at me if I would wake up my sleeping child during the day to feed or just make them awake...I would just say, "Well, I want to sleep tonight!!!!". Keep up the good work. You are amazing. I miss you. I so wish I could just pop by and help out. For now, I will just shoot up a prayer for you when I think of you! Much love!

Becky Moseley said...

Okay. It may have been a long night, but you looked fabulous! That green shirt is just adorable.

Erica said...

Those pictures are so funny. I can't believe he is up so much still at night. Maybe you should drink some caffeinated coffee in the morning. Sound mean but it works.