Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Is it nap time yet?????


So tired today.
We went to take the dog to the groomers and Target and I was dragging myself through Target, both kids crabby and crying. I kind of wanted to just find a chair and sit down for awhile, hoping when I returned the kids would be done whining and crying. Of course I did not do this but man my energy is low today.
We made it home and I am being #1 mom by putting on a little Einstein video so that I can sit on the couch for 20 minutes and not have to think for these few precious minutes! I really have felt so good through this whole pregnancy, which I am SO thankful for. But man if I am going to have 2 weeks of this my kids are going to be very unhappy! Zeke's like let's go to the park, let's go swimming, let's take a walk again, let's go to gymnastics! I 'm like let's take a family nap!!
He is used to getting out and doing something everyday!
That is all really, just tired today.

The picture is for all my Riverside friends who wanted to see how huge I am, there are very few clothes still fitting me, every once in awhile I sport the ghetto belly hanging out of the bottom of my shirts! Good times!

15 comments:

Anna said...

You are so tiny with just a big bump in your belly! I feel you on the being tired, I'm just glad that I don't have all the kids to go with it. :)

Unknown said...

Umm...you make pregnacy look so good. How come my ass always got pregnant with me?
Hang in there...you are almost done!
I always think that when my kids freak out on me in Target it is payback for all the moms I judged before I had kids.
Miss you! Take all the naps you can. Wish I was closer...I would take your kids for the day.

Casey Angulo said...

You're adorable. I can't wait to see that baby!

escamillaweddings said...

Amazing!

Dana said...

I LOVED this blog!!! But here is what I am wondering...how are you that CUTE that pregnant!!!??!!! It looks like you just put a basketball in your shirt...you are not big at all!!!! You look amazing!

And I loved that you thought...Hmmm maybe if I sit in this chair the kids will stop being craby :) YOu should have tried it. Just think you might be tired in Target but I can't even go to Target...so when you are there think of me:)

Becky Moseley said...

Okay, seriously, little Marty and I would be happy to come play with your kids while you napped sometime. We're heading out of town this weekend, but once we get back, I'd love to come play while Mama rests. Eh? Let me know. Email me--mamamoseley@hotmail.com--since I don't have your cell.

Annie said...

oh my word, you are all baby! You're a champ for hitting target with a full belly and two little ones. Throw on a few more movies for the kiddos and put your feet up, you've earned it!

MamaSue said...

What a great photo! You look just amazing. Moses is quite a round little person, isn't he?

ThePuertoRicanSlant said...

Mowie Wowie...you look Fabulous...How freankn' exciting...Mos is in position ready to head out...ha ha ha...oh that was soooo bad

Steve, Karen, Delaney, & Jude Dunlap said...

Oh my word. You should be a pregnant model. I'm sure someone somewhere could pay you big bucks to pose for them. I am selfishly wishing that Moses comes sometime soon so that I can see him on our visit!

Kate said...

I'm thinking you were mighty brave to step foot in Target so pregnant with two in tow! I think the last two weeks of waiting with my number three, my boys got to go, um, to the mailbox. And we watched the entire series-- I mean the entire series-- of the Brady Bunch and Andy Griffith show dvds.hand in there!

Leah said...

So big and round! You look great, I know you probably don't feel like it but you do. What is it with boy babies and those round, round bellies?

jess mac said...

You are so beautiful! I wish I were there with you. Love you girl!

Hubs said...

That is adorable!

Kari Q. said...

I know I'm probably like the ten hundredth person to say this, but you are too stinkin cute pregnant. I miss you friend and am praying moses decides to enter this world very soon.