Saturday, August 2, 2008

Aren't my kids cute?





Dan already posted one of these, but I took some pictures of the kids a few days ago while we were playing at a ball field. It is really hard to capture anything from them, they are constantly on the move! Soon I will have to try to capture 3 kids in a picture!! At least Moses will stay in one place for a little while!
The count down is on, we want to get through Wednesday, then Moses can join us out here in this crazy world! But if he decides to come early I think we can make it work!

6 comments:

Steve, Karen, Delaney, & Jude Dunlap said...

Of course they're cute. Thanks for sharing pictures and reminding us of just how darn cute they are!

Juliette said...

Uh oh - I kept saying "I just want to make it though till Sunday and then Ruby can come" - I went in labor early on Saturday morning :) So if Moses is anything like Ruby he'll take this as his cue to come right now - ha ha.
Your pictures are amazing!!!

Annie said...

Tuesday would be a perfect day for Moses to arrive! You would have four eager babysitters for Zeke and Sofia!

Rosetta Borgic said...

They are beyond cute. I always smile when I think of your kids.
Moses will be here in no time!!! whoohooo!!

Unknown said...

precious!

Dana said...

Holy Heck they are CUTE!!! Oh my word! Thanks for posting them. I love seeing your kids!!!