Sunday, January 25, 2009

What a diffrence a year makes!


















































What a year! I was looking back at the kids from a year ago and it is amazing how much they have changed!!

I have been missing taking pictures. Whenever I am out I always see things I would love to take pictures of, but I never remember to grab my camera, I am lucky to remember all my kids with shoes and coats on!
Anyway I know one day I will have more freedom to take pictures.
I guess for now my pictures will be of the kids.
I think they are pretty fun to snap anyway!
cute too, right!

4 comments:

Christina Ellis said...

While photographing other things is fun, the photos of the kids will be the ones you treasure most. Your kids are adorable!

Candace said...

Very cute!! I love the one of Sofia on her trike! Precious.

Kim Day said...

It is amazing how much kids change in just a year! I can't wait to see you guys next week. Last time we saw you guys you didn't have Sofia of Moses!! Crazy!

Steve, Karen, Delaney, & Jude Dunlap said...

More pictures, please! Especially of the little Mo...