Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm old















I think I might be the last person to get a facebook account, I mean really it seems like everyone has one.
I get on there and Jaime Ries who has been my friend since 6th grade puts a picture up of us in Jr. high and it is clear that I am the only one left because Jeremy Tanner leaves a comment.
How random that Jeremy Tanner is on facebook. (that will only seem funny if you went to VCC like 20 years ago...)
I am pretty sure I don't have time for facebook since I never have time to blog.
But it is cool that I have connected with my childhood friend Megan from Indiana and my college friend Melissa who I have not seen in like 10 years.
I just feel old when I start to do this stuff!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Yeah, I don't have a facebook account either. I had to shut down my myspace a while back because it was sucking my every waking moment. Ugh. Blogs are bad enough. I'm afraid to get a facebook even though I feel like I'm not keeping up with the times at all! :) It is fun though to find people you haven't seen in years.

Anna said...

I don't have a faceboook account either. I had one and then I cancelled it because it was too much. Between myspace (which I hardly ever update) and blogging I think it takes up enough time. :)