Friday, January 9, 2009

lost a friend

http://prayforthelamberths.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/3117438812_07aaf73092_o2.jpg


lost a friend last night.
It is so weird to lose someone that I went to school with, had a friendship with, someone that has a wife and young son.
I am so grateful to Casey for keeping us connected.
Casey set up a blog so people could pray and I was so thankful to be able to daily see the process that his wife Angie was going through, and how we could pray.
Angie I know you don't read blogs, but we love you and we are praying.
It makes me so thankful for my family, and it makes me cherish even the little moments with my husband and kids.
Mark will be so missed and I am grateful that I got to be his friend.

3 comments:

Rosetta Borgic said...

Alyssa, I am so sorry for your loss. I have been praying, and following the process. I am so sad for Angie and all the people who so obviously loved him.
I am also grateful for the blog. Through it, I was too inspired to love my family a little more obviously. To really tell them how much I care, and to spend time more present.
Thank you for posting it and sharing so I could too pray. I am grateful.
I am so sorry that you lost your friend.

Beckie Luff said...

I was so sad to hear about the loss of your friend. I will definitely be keeping them in my prayers. It is a good reminder for me to cherish the time I have with my loved ones and not take it for granted.

Leah said...

I'm so sorry about your friend. It seems as though a lot of people I know are either passing away or losing people they love. It is very sobering. I am praying that God will bring comfort to all of you who loved him.