Friday, January 2, 2009

Game night

Got back yesterday from our holiday in Riverside. I am not sure I would call it a true holiday, in my opinion a holiday consists of sleeping in, reading a great book or 4, and eating great food. I only ate too much food!
Moses thought it might be cool to get sick and wake up at least 3 times every night. So we came back tired. But time with family and friends was great and I am thankful for our parents help with the kids!!
We had our annual New years eve party where we played cranium guys vs. girls. I am happy to say that this year, finally the girls beat the guys. And not just beat them, but destroyed them, thanks to some rules and judges we set up for club cranium. No cheating this year boys!!
Anyway it was fun to be back with friends, it wouldn't be a new years eve without the yelling and chaos of the game, Dan making smart a** comments, kids running around and Sam taking his shirt off in excitement!
We did it girls, now we can make a lame t-shirt like Rodrigo and start a tally of wins!!!
jk mike i love the t-shirt, i'm just jealous!!

No comments: