Thursday, December 18, 2008

32



This morning was so peaceful. Sofia and Mo timed their naps perfectly, it does not happen often!
I got to take a shower,dry my hair, read the bible, enjoy a cup of coffee quietly! And all the while it is softly snowing outside. It made my whole morning that much better.
Zeke is always asking if is is 32 degrees yet, because then it will snow.
Last weekend it snowed and today it just started, I put on White Christmas as I picked up the house and I just love that we get to have fun cold weather!
The heater keeps kicking on and I have it set at 63, so it must be really cold outside!
Yay for big warm coats and scarfs!
Yay that Moses is finally starting to take long naps!
Yay that he slept from 8pm until 6am with only a couple of little cries in between!
It is the little things that keep me going!
Happy snow day!

2 comments:

Annie said...

I rallied for White Christmas today with Davey too! It just seemed like the right kind of day for it, but he voted for the Grinch who stole Christmas...
PS We found about seven carrots stashed throughout the house last night from little Sof!:)

Anonymous said...

We are having cold weather too!!! It is not snowing yet but I did pray today asking God if he could please just give us a little on Christmas day!!!! I know it sounds silly, but that would be the best gift ever!!! Tell Dan as of right now it is only supposed to be 52 on Christmas day! We can't wait to see you guys! Drive safe!!!

Love,
Krista