Wednesday, April 22, 2009

They say it's your birthday!


Yesterday I didn't get a chance to post another blog, but I really wanted to in honor of my amazing husband!!
He turned 33!!!!
We started dating when I was 16 and he was almost 18. He was the cool older guy in the youth group and I couldn't believe he asked me out!!!
It is amazing to me that we have been together for almost half of my life.
He is my true partner in every sense of the word. He is the one who makes me laugh harder than anyone, who understands me and all of my crazy quirks, who knows what I am going to say before I do. When I think about all the things we have been through together and how he has been my voice of reason, my positive outlook, the only one who can make me smile in the worst situation, I am so grateful for his partnership.
Dan can make me laugh harder than anyone I know, I love that we have so much fun together, that he is still the one I can't wait to see at the end of the day. That we can still lay in bed and laugh so hard that we can't breathe and might pee our pants!
We will be married 10 years next month and I love that we have this amazing history together.
Dan you complete me... j/k
I love you Dan happy birthday I hope when you turn 43 you will still want the same birthday present!

1 comment:

Rebecca Gafner said...

uuuhhh...what did you get him for his birthday?.....