Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hangin with the ladies

Went up to Weaverville this weekend for Women's retreat.
First of all never been to Weaverville, thought it was so cute and quaint, antique stores and historic town, i love places like this.
I loved just being with the girls, so many friends and new friends it was awesome to just be together.
We did a Beth Moore video series, and I had never heard her before. She cracks me up and the series we picked, Loving Well was perfect for our ladies, I think anyway!
I had some really great times of prayer with a couple of girls and I was so thankful I could be a part of the process that God is taking them through.
I am so so so proud of Rebecca, she did an awesome job planning and pulling the whole thing off. I know she spent a lot of time in prayer for the weekend and the ladies going, it was so sweet to see what God did through the weekend.
It is cool to think back at last years retreat where there were 40 of us in a cabin, now 72 of us got to come together and just love and encourage each other through in this crazy life. So thankful for friendships that a year ago were non-existent! I remember feeling like I was never going to feel at home here, never going to have deep friendships, I am so thankful for The Stirring!
Anyway love all you girls and can't wait to see what next year will look like!!

No comments: