Saturday, January 29, 2011

birthing something new

I want to know you
let your spirit overwhelm me
let your presence overtake my heart

That has been my mantra lately. This is the new season I am entering, a longing to know God in a deeper, more intimate way. We had a women's worship night last night. It was so awesome, God's presence was so thick in that room, and there was so much anticipation and expectancy for God to come to be there with us, to move.
My friend Julie prayed for me, and spoke so much confirmation to what God has been speaking to my heart this last week. That He in bringing me into a new season and deeper intimacy with Him, that He is birthing something new.
I feel like I have been waiting for so long for this.
I am so excited, so grateful.

3 comments:

Anna said...

That is so awesome Alyssa! I can't wait to see what God's going to do in and through you!!!

Sarah said...

I LOVE new seasons!! new seasons of hope and promise...excited for you!

Annie said...

I'm so happy your blogging again:)