Wednesday, July 1, 2009

oh what a night


Last night's events are in real time ( that is a 24 reference!:)
Dan and I decided to be crazy and stay up late to watch a movie last night.
Went to bed at 11:45
12:10, 12:30 Dog barking crazy at cats outside, get up to close our door so she stays in our room
(side note Dan is threatening her life again)
2:13- 2:30 Moses crying, got up to listen, forgot to close the door
3:24 Dog barking again, run out to grab her so she doesn't wake the kids, stub my toe on a chair, almost said a bad word
4:45 Moses crying ready to eat
5:10 put moses back to bed
6:30 Sofia wakes up pounding on her door to come out. Get up put her back to bed
6:40 dan's alarm goes off for early prayer
7:10 Sofia up again
7:15 Start the day, definitely having coffee today!
Needless to say it was not a very restful night!!!

2 comments:

Amy @ Increasingly Domestic said...

I could hear the beeping at each time interval:)

Sorry about the rough night! Thank God for coffee!

Leah said...

oh, I was hoping after I read the title and saw the picture that maybe you had gotten a full ten to twelve hours of uninterrupted sleep.

Then I read your post. I feel for you! Hopefully, tonight will be kinder to you!